- Precarity, Conflicts, Violence, a challenge to the Healing and Training processes
July 9 – 13, 2014
- Separation, Trauma, Development
July 13, 2011: pre-congress
July 14-17, 2011: congress
- Tenderness & Aggressiveness – The Challenge of Our Times
July 31 – August 3, 2008
- Power and Cultural Living
May 26 – 29, 2005
- Self and Society – Development, Process and Quality
August 6-10, 2002
The IAIP Association has been created to bring together the organized bodies of Individual Psychology throughout the world and to provide a forum for international dialogue, collaboration and cooperation among these various bodies in regard to the further development and application of Individual Psychology.It is the aim of this association to mutually encourage the members’ respective activities, to support their good fellowship and to enable them to make of their separate efforts a common cause.
We hereby mutually agree to base all decisions upon a profound respect for, and appreciation of, the diversity found within our international membership with respect to language, culture, politics, economics and professional areas of interest.